Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Machine
- (refurbish) make brighter and prettier; "we refurbished the guest wing"; "My wife wants us to renovate"
- renovation: the state of being restored to its former good condition; "the inn was a renovation of a Colonial house"
- Refurbishment is the of maintenance or major repair of an item, either aesthetically or mechanically.
- Alloy wheels (incorrectly known as rims) are automobile (car, motorcycle and truck) wheels which are made from an alloy of aluminium or magnesium (or sometimes a mixture of both). They are typically lighter for the same strength and provide better heat conduction and improved cosmetic appearance.
- (Alloy Wheels) A generic term used to describe any non-steel road wheel. The most common alloy wheels are cast aluminum. Technically, an alloy is a mixture of two or more metals. These wheels are known for their light weight and strength.
- Car wheels made of aluminium, rather than steel. Main advantages include lighter weight and attractive styling. Mostly chosen for style reasons.
- (esp. in manufacturing) Make or operate on with a machine
- any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
- turn, shape, mold, or otherwise finish by machinery
Based in Stirling, we are specialists in the repair of the following types of damage - commonly known as Smart or Cosmetic Repair. Stone chips Windscreen Repair Machine Polishing Vandal Scratches Bumper Scuffs Cracked bumpers Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Mirror covers Seat Repair Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)
fast wheels canada
spitfire wheels t shirt
chrome wheel weights
5th wheel trailer dealers
used fifth wheel travel trailers for sale
mattel big wheel
wheel and tire
white eagle medicine wheel
suzuki swift wheel trims
black skateboard wheels